BlockFace is an easy-to-use modular typography printing kit designed by graphic artist Will Mower. Combine the stamps to construct letterforms, design typographic posters and cards, and explore the joys of printmaking.
We spend a lot of time working on screens nowadays, but the precise nature of the tool often takes away the human aspect of the making process that is so enjoyable. With BlockFace you can explore symbols, pattern-making and typography in a tactile, and more engaging way.
Note: All our stamp kits are assembled and ready to ship. International delivery usually takes 8-14 days but may be longer due to an increase in packages before Christmas.
Check out the original Kickstarter video:
- 24 different 3D-printed stamps (thick stamps for perfect grip, foam for cushioning effect)
- A nice magnetic case with dense-foam inlay for storing your stamps and taking them anywhere
- Physical TypeBook with instructions on how to construct 6 different letterform styles
Optional with supplies:
- A4 pad with printed grid on it to make stamping easier (25 sheets)
- one large black ink pad and one smaller red one (both for fabric, paper, wood, and more)